Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Our Pets




I thought I'd put some pictures of our pets here. I have not figured out how to do captions yet, so I will list the names. We also have two dwarf hamsters and used to have a snake, but it died.
A little glimpse at our pets, the boys love them all and love to show them off.
The dogs belonged to W in her previous relationship, she shares custody of them, just like I share custody of my kids. It works out well.

top: Tucker, the labrodoodle

next: Scout(border collie) and Tucker
next: Hitchcock, our cockatiel
last: Tucker with Hitchcock

6 comments:

KellyNerd said...

cute, thanks for sharing ...

Unknown Me said...

Wow, you have a houseful! And I have my hands busy with just ONE four legged creature!

KellyNerd said...

Hey you.. thanks for your comment on mine... I found the more I was commenting on other's blogs the more comments I was getting on mine!

Already looking forward to your next post!

M said...

Awww - I love labrdoodles. I want one very badly.

ajs4ever said...

So cute!! I just love furbabies:)

SassyFemme said...

Cute dogs!!!