Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Puccini for beginners

We watched a movie last night I had from Netflix. It was called Puccini for beginners. I heard about it on this website. I must say, it was a funny, well done, romantic comedy about a lesbian or bisexual who falls for both a guy and a girl at the same time. I won't say any more about the plot that that, but I would highly recommend it. I thought the main character played by Elizabeth Reaser was adorable and the actress did a fantastic job. She is the same actress who played the patient on Grey's anatomy that had an accident and they had to rebuild her face.. and the cute Dr. Corev fell for her.
And that my fellow bloggers is my first movie review done while blogging.
Actually it is my first movie review ever, unless you count running my mouth a lot.
Watch it and let me know how you like it!
later,
L

2 comments:

titration said...

Hey thanks. I dig movie reviews like this... I didn't have any idea the movie was about this.

hoo hoo said...

My best friend's parents are in the last scene of that movie. The old couple on the bench.